The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through my giant archive of GoPro videos I have taken over the past few years and I came across this cool little video I took while I was in North Carolina at the Outer Banks in 2013.

I took a bottle of water and a few pieces of bread. I put them in the bottle and squirted the bread into the ocean after it was a bit soggy. The result, you can see on this video :) It was pretty cool!

:nerd:

Feeding Bread To Fish Video (YouTube)

Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I'm thinking of trying something like this (but maybe with bloodworms) next time I go lake diving. I'd like to get a better look at the fish than just the fleeting glimpse I get as they dart off into the murk, and I'm betting enough smelly frozen food would lure most fish in for a quick taste.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm thinking of trying something like this (but maybe with bloodworms) next time I go lake diving. I'd like to get a better look at the fish than just the fleeting glimpse I get as they dart off into the murk, and I'm betting enough smelly frozen food would lure most fish in for a quick taste.
That's a good idea! I had to sit there for about 10 minutes for the fish to come back after I spooked them off. Once I saw they were in my general vicinity again I was able to start releasing food. I'm sure in the lake you'll have better luck because you wont have waves knocking you down! If you get some footage, I'd love to see it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.