The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I hope he gets to prove whatever he wants to prove this year and then retire. Thats what I thought last year was about, but I guess not.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope he gets to prove whatever he wants to prove this year
what? lol . he can dream but not gonna happend , i guess he think that he can( prove ) taking the viking to the SB and win it ..how many QB at his age won the SB? looking at trent, vinny, jonhson, and yea kurt warner
almost there last year ( but that was luck sorry cardinals fan , your defend isn't all that) i'll bet ya . kurt will choke this year .anyways i guess now farve sign with viking just another reason for the bear and our fans looking forward to playing them

he should just stay sideline when GB release him.!!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I was so glad a couple weeks ago when he said he wasn't going to sign. Then he has to disappoint me like this. He should have looked at the last 5 games of last season and based his decision on that. (I do have to thank him for that though, Jets losing opened the door for my Phins to make the playoffs!)
Hopefully after this season he stops trying to prove something and realizes all he is doing is embarrassing himself...

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Well, I know rivalries are for the fans, not the players. But as a Packer legend I wouldn't have gone to the Vikings.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts