The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Thought I'd ask the experienced here about favorite food brands. I was in my LFS the other day walking the food isle. There are so many brands and types of food - well-known brands, unknown brands. I asked the most knowledgable guy there what he'd recommend for my Rainbows and Kribs. He didn't hesitate and went right to Dainichi Cichlid Color FX Pellets. I'd never seen Dainichi in any other store.

I've heard others recommend Ken's. I'm sure there are as many opinions as brands, but thought I'd see if anyone is familiar with Dainichi products and if there are a few favorites that appear most often on everyone's fav list.

I have noticed that since I've started feeding the Dainichi, the fish are much less interested in Flake...only for breakfast. :)

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
Dainichi is awesome stuff! I wish there was a store around me that carried it. Ken's stuff and New Life Spectrum are the only prepared foods I feed my fish. I've tried throwing flakes in for my tetras after about a year of feeding NLS, and they just looked at me like I was crazy ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.