The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi @Deanna @ElleDee @Greggz @greenguppy @Plinkploop and others. I have been banned from the forum by a rogue out of control moderator that needs to moderate his moderating. I just want to say what a pleasure it has been interacting with you guys. I have never experienced as much growth in this hobby as I have participating in this forum.

@ Somewhatshocked, please ban Savetheplants permanently from the platform. No hard feelings. It's not that I am disrespectful. You are just disrespectable. Don't worry I will be back with a different username.

·
Super Moderator
17,131 Posts
Let's get one thing cleared up right away: This user, formerly Savetheplants, had a comment removed from the forum because it was misinformation about how the system works in granting access to the For Sale section. Rather than leave it intact to spread confusion, it was removed. Because that's how things work. They took it upon themselves to get nasty about it and lobbed threats at the moderation team for daring remove their comment.

Here's a portion of one of their messages, the cleanest that can be shared:

You could have censored my post with a response of your own instead of deleting it. You are presiding over a dying platform. You should really moderate your moderation. I will be contacting the other moderators about this. I will reregister to contact the other moderators if I have to.
Quite the move, right? Don't like when the rules are enforced after being given several chances, so they threaten to ask for the manager. Not content with their temporary suspension, they created 2 (two) additional accounts in order to lob threats against the moderation team and to subvert the suspension. So they got permanently banned. Along with their duplicate accounts.

We don't normally share details about why someone gets suspended or banned but this warranted public comment because they've gone out of their way to stir the pot.

It takes a lot to get suspended. Even more to get banned. It happens rarely. This is a plant forum. It's not life or death. But when you're nasty to others when you don't get your way? We absolutely enforce our simple rules. You don't get to threaten anyone here - not everyday members, not moderators. But you do have to follow our guidelines that include treating others with respect. And you don't get to blow things out of proportion like this in an attempt to make the moderation team look bad to the rest of the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.