The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Jebo lighting fixture & I've noticed the fans aren't moving at all. I already cleaned out all the dust off the fan but still no luck. Where can I buy this fans? Thanks.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Id try the manufacture. But I have also read that people will measure their fans in centimeters and buy fans that match the size etc.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Conduct. But Im thinking maybe its time to upgrade w/ the newer 3 cord set up:biggrin: . LOL

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it is a Odyssea (Jebo) power compact aquarium hood. Then they can be ordered from newegg.com just have to wire the new fans yourself.
Do you know what size? The link brings out all the fans. Thanks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey obet do u like ur jebo lighting? cuz im getting an ODYSSEA (from jebo) is it a gd product?
Im very happy w/ it. The price can't be beat. I purchased mine in EBAY about a year ago and the fan problem only arises now. IMO its a good product.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, and that newegg link you provided shows Sunon Fans only. Although they are a good fan maker, there are other options with lower decibels.
What other brands can you recommend? Thanks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
First off, what is the size of your fan? Most light fixtures use 40 or 60mm fans.
Sorry, man. Didn't have a chance to measure the size been too busy this couple of days. Maybe somebody here know the exact size of the fans. I will try to look in the web to see if i can get any info. Thanks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No other info on the web about the size of the fans:icon_sad: Even the Jebo site was no help:mad:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just take em out,:) I did then I put a 120mm pc fan behind it now its quiet and cool.
That's about 4.7"!!! Do you have the same fixture as mine (48" Odyssea)? The 2 fans are about 2.5" or so w/c I think is closer to 60MM. I think I'll just take both the fan out & go to a computer store to make sure I get the right size. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.