Registered
314 Posts
lol, enjoy
I tried to find one thats humorous

Engarde

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
It is humorous in an I will kill you and then run down into the sewers to play Dungeons and Dragons sort of way. :tongue:
-Aphyosemion

·
Registered
149 Posts
Aphyosemion said:
It is humorous in an I will kill you and then run down into the sewers to play Dungeons and Dragons sort of way. :tongue:
-Aphyosemion
Humm...I was thinking more of the Ninja Turtles :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
snowman said:
Humm...I was thinking more of the Ninja Turtles :)
Or...

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You keeled my father. Prepare to die." :proud:

·
Registered
489 Posts
GTApuffgal said:
Or...

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You keeled my father. Prepare to die." :proud:
Sttoooooop saying that!!! :icon_bigg

·
Registered
314 Posts
Lol, Im a little young for the dungeons and dragons era... we have video games now =P.. and fish tanks with high tech lighting..

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Pearljam11 said:
Lol, Im a little young for the dungeons and dragons era... we have video games now =P.. and fish tanks with high tech lighting..
And where, young Skywalker, do you think a lot of these fantasy video games came from?

·
Registered
314 Posts
The games came from JRR Tolkein and other fantasy writers, same as your precious dungeons and dragons! ... Im old enough to know the roots, and not so old as to have taken part in them =0

·
Registered
592 Posts
critrcrazy said:
LOL!!! The Princess Bride fan?? :)
One of my all-time favorites! Fantastic film with something for everyone! (An old boyfriend introduced me to it!)

·
Registered
489 Posts
No more rhymes now, I mean it!

Anybody wanna peanut?

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I think it's kind of funny that for a forum dedicated to aquaculture, there is a large representation of people in this thread holding up dead fish.:hihi:

Not that I'm innocent in that department myself, nor that I'm actually a bit jealous of cprroy73. :proud:

41 - 60 of 1311 Posts