4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
im gonna run home and throw them in... i don't acclimate... haha

post pics tonight after work i hope

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
ok, tank has once again been gutted and i am thinkin about throwing in some jungle val and moss balls... my only issue is gonna be turning my current jungle val into more jungle val... anyone have any tips?

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
i've had it with this tank!
it leaks, the return is junk so it sprays water on my while i'm asleep cause its over my bed... the filter runs dry all the time cause it leaks.. im over it... im setting up a dry vivarium instead... such a waste....

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
so the tank is done, i am workin on an awesome vivarium setup for poison dart frogs... gonna be really nice, kinda small... but really nice. prolly only gonna have 2 of those bad boys in there though..

will post pics of the process as i go... too many drinks for it tonight though :)

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
haha, still empty... you guys all know what am empty glass box looks like!!!

lol

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
ok, since i didn't work today...(i loath snow...) i rebuilt the 12g shrimp tank... the pics are gonna show the process.

1. the shelf materials...

2. i sewed the carbon pad to the egg crate giving me a nice land looking area for the high point in the tank with the mosses...

3. emptying the tank

4. before water

pics to follow when the water clears.

·
Registered
206 Posts
looks like a good start to a great tank, good job. check mine out if ya get a chance, although I'm about to do a nice new rescape of the tank due to 10" of snow lol

-Brian

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Looking good so far! You're digging the whole riparium / pauldarium thing eh? Very cool!

Also, don't loath the snow! Enjoy the snow day by sleeping in and building a snowman! That's what I did :hihi:

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
i've had regular "fish tanks" forever, so i gotta try something different.. lol... i did stay in bed all day, but i now need a cocktail...ughhh, gotta brave the snow to go to a crappy bad for a warm pint...

i love my life:)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Oh bummer.....i probably should have thought to warn you that might happen.....my friend said NOTHING was open when she was making her way home from the train station....

21 - 40 of 143 Posts