Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I am putting up for sale 4 victor regulators. I am a college student and want to fund my new tank. I am not too knowledgeable of the prices but here they are. This is my first sale and i want to see how it goes. Buyer pay for shipping. (I might trade for a plant package for my new 29g. Maybe some driftwood, plants, or post body kit for my regulator) All of these regulators can be converted for CO2 use since none were used for acetylene. All that is needed is to change the nipple to a CGA-320 Carbon Dioxide nipple.

Information on the regulators:

(Model Number)- (Gas Service)

SR 450D- Air [STRIKE](70$)[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]60$[/STRIKE][STRIKE]55$[/STRIKE]35$
SR 250C- Oxygen [STRIKE](60$)[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]55$[/STRIKE][STRIKE]50$[/STRIKE]35$
VTS 250C- Inert Gas [STRIKE]45$[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]40$[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]35$[/STRIKE]25$
The next one is a Victor Specialty Product Division:
SGS 160C [STRIKE](85$)[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]80$[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]70$[/STRIKE]50$

All of the regulators handle up to 3000psi

This one is the VTS 250C. The plastic part with the knob screws into in the middle is stripped but I think it can be fixed. It has a CGA 555 nipple.

This one is the SR 450D. It is in beautiful condition. CGA 346 nipple.

SR 250C Good condition. CGA 350 nipple

SGS 160C. Amazing regulator. Stainless steel. ULTRA HIGH PURE, Two big knobs, in like new condition. CGA 660 nipple.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really don't know how I can fix that. I can tell you i am not trying to rip anyone off and once i get back to school Sept 6th (as i have private messaged many people about) i will then start to buy from people here since i want to start a journal of my new 29g i will be setting up.

If someone really wants to buy i might be willing to ship out the regulators before i get paid. the other side about that is that i will be doing that a lot on faith that the person will pay but i guess i can do that if it is needed.

Although i dont know if that will completely convince you i hope you see i am honest.

·
Registered
209 Posts
your best bet if you want to ship it out first which you may need to do is pick someone with a good ptrader history, just like ebay. This is a tight community so someone with a high ptrader score and a lot of posts most likely wont throw away their reputation for one item.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
low prices

bump

also willing to trade for plants, any co2 supplies to use on my co2 regulator, or some nice driftwood.....

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller (Upgrade). If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sendmessage.php

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.