The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lost
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blue Tiger Shrimp (orange eye) $7.50 each 1/4 " to 1/2" $7.50 each minimum 5. these are for blonde, light blue and possible dark blue (Navy blue)..These shrimps are sensitive, so, I will guarantee the DOA on express only ($30.00), or you can go with priority for $7.50

RCS, 1/2" maybe bigger. 20 for $20.00 shipped USPS priority.

Yellow, 1/2" maybe bigger. 10+2 $25.00 shipped USPS priority

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
These shrimp are amazing. Great customer service and no DOAs. The colorations are also very beautiful. Overall great shrimp and I recommend them to anyone who is looking for any.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have NEVER seen shrimp like those, and I LOVE them! xD I wish I could afford them, but I owe my dad $200 for half of the $400 to replace my retainers I lost xD Maybe once I get some babysitting money, and I can get another 2.5 gallon. Would they be fine in a 2.5 btw?

·
Registered
801 Posts
2.5 gallons might be too small - harder to maintain water quality and won't give them very much room to expand their colony. The Yellows and Reds might do fine though, if you plan on it being a nano tank and not an all out breeding tank.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.