The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK!!! Let's see if I can get these packages sold this weekend.

I have 2 Ludwigia repens x arcuata, Riccia and Rotala rotundifolia packages.

Package will include 8+ stems of Ludwigia repens x arcuata, 8+ stems of Rotala rotundifolia and a 3 x 3 patch of Riccia. Stem plants will be about 4-6+ inches

PM me and I will sell to first come basis. I mioght have more packages after the first 2 so send PM's to be on the list.

Price will be $16.00 shipped using USPS PRIORITY MAIL with a tracking number for each package or $27.00 for two packages. If you get two packages I will toss in extra Riccia and a few stems of Rotala Indica.

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry but gas is more expensive than the cost of USPS PRIORITY MAIL. BTW I am in North Orange County. I live between Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm.

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is a pic of the Ludwigia repens x Ludwigia arcuata. I will try to get some pics of the riccia and rotala rotundifiolia later. The plant in the picture is one of the bunches I will be sending.

The picture was take several weeks ago so the stems have grown even more with some side shoots starting.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK here are some pictures of what I have to offer. I already posted the picture of the Ludwigia, now here is a picture of the Riccia pad I will cut for the 3X3 portions and a picture of the Rotala Rotundifolia. The Rotala is a little green because the Riccia is blocking out the light to many of my plants. But under good light it does have a nice reddish color.

I still have some Hottonia too.

BTW- I WILL NOT REPLY TO "HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE?" PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT AND I WILL SEND PAYPAL INFO.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.