The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
13,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are significantly stronger than the Current USA version with an identical remote, correct?
AFAICT they are "siblings" to the Current PRO version..
If I remember correctly PAR was higher but not sure how much higher..
As to remote codes.. Not something I'd hang my hat on..

The Current/ Aduino thread may shed light on that one..

·
Registered
236 Posts
These are significantly stronger than the Current USA version with an identical remote, correct?
The 18 and 24 are more powerful than the Current USA Plus Pro. I got the 18 for my 10 gallon. It is almost two inches longer than the current 18-24" model. would have been the same for my needs but this one is much cheaper.

Thanks to OP.

·
Registered
13,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmmm setting up a new 50 gallon, 19 inches wide, 18 inches high...would one do it or would two give me a better spread?
Depends.. more PAR better spread 2. Less PAR better spread, raise it a bit.. 1 ;)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
welllllll, I ordered one on the 9th. It has yet to hit the mail!

I've called three times...twice they said, "it will go out today"...never did...
I just called now...was on hold a long time...I fully expected them to say sorry...out of stock...
But she said "there was glitch in the system." Whatever the hell that means..BUT they don't ship on Saturdays(??) But she fixed the "glitch" and it will go out on Monday!

WOW I could have driven to Rhinelander and back by now!

·
Registered
13,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I've called three times...twice they said, "it will go out today"...never did...
I just called now...was on hold a long time...I fully expected them to say sorry...out of stock...
But she said "there was glitch in the system." Whatever the hell that means..BUT they don't ship on Saturdays(??) But she fixed the "glitch" and it will go out on Monday!

sorry to hear that.

They are only 90 miles from me..
But at -5F I'd just order.. ;)

·
Registered
13,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I could go visit my kid in Milwaukee and swing by and get it! LOL..
I'm just hoping it isn't one of those to-good-to-be true deals and they will cancel the order...

If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!

Only way that would happen is if "I" inadvertently caused a run and they ran out of stock...

They're good people...been to the store a few times in the past, and order here and there..

IF they had a 24" I'd be tempted myself..Need to re-light a 20 but have just been too lazy to DIY lately..

·
Registered
50 Posts

I too ordered on the 9th, and just received a shipping email this morning. Hopefully yours will be on it's way soon!

1 - 20 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.