Anubias Congensis Mother Plant $21.00
Anubias Hastifolia Mother Plant $21.00

Java Fern Mat $17.00
Micro Sword Sq Ft $32.00
Banana Plant $1.50

Blyxa Japonica $2.00
Blyxa Auberti $2.50

The Fine Print
Minimum order is $20 NOT including shipping. To determine shipping cost go to http://usps.com and get the rate for a 2-lb box from zip code 46184 to your zip code.

My PayPal addy is [email protected] Orders of $100 or more please contact me.

Mark aka RMC

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice list! You wouldn't do local pick-up would you? :smile:
Sure, you can come by. I'll be pretty busy packing and shipping Saturday morning but any other time would be fine. Just let me know ahead of time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Will you still have some HC in the next month or so? Because I hopefully will be setting up a 2.5 shrimp tank and would love some HC for it

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
do you accept credit cards?
At one time I did but quit when almost everyone started using PayPal. I think you can use your CC through PayPal but I've never done it. Perhaps someone that knows for sure will let us know.

Today would be a good time to order with the cool weather we are experiencing. I could have the package in the mail tomorrow for Monday delivery unless you live out in the boonies. Then Tuesday would be delivery day.

BTW, the rotala and nasaea are really nice. This is the first time I've had the red nasaea and I'm quite surprized that nobody is interested in it. The plant is awesome.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Beautiful setup and cool plants. I just wanted to let you know that you'll have to upgrade your account to commercial or something like that to accept CC payments. It's a free upgrade but they take like 3% on CC transactions and then after upgrading instead of free cash transfers I believe they take some portion.

What people do to circumvent this problem is have one personal account for accepting bank transfer payments (which means you get charged nothing to accept payment and the customer gets charged no add'l fee either) and one separate business commercial account through which you only accept CC payments (this way you can accept CCs but not have the disadvantage of paying a commission on normal bank transfers), and you can ask the customer to pay the CC fees if you wish (so you would ask them to pay your total + 3%). Hope that helps. Good luck!

As an aside, if my tank was ready for plants I would totally pick up some of the Rotalas that you have. BTW what is that red Crypt looking plant immediately under the tag "Rotala Najenshan" in your picture?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's Barclaya. I can only get them a few times a year. It's a very nice plant. I usually trim off the large leaves which seems to allow the plant to get bushier.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.