Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Unfortunately, I have gotten a new job and it has taken away the amount of time I can spend on my tanks. That being said I have the following equipment that needs to go ASAP:

CAL Double Bubble Counter ~ $30.00 Shipped

ADA Cabochon Ruby Glass Check Valve (2 Available
) ~ $45.00 Shipped Each

Neptune Systems Aqua Controller Jr. With Temp/pH Probes and Direct Connect 8 - I bought this system only a few months ago and it has barley been used. The pH probe has never even been used. The only problem with the unit is that one of the sockets on the DC8 is non functional (Socket 8 I believe). Other than that, it is in perfect working condition. I bought it new from AQUACAVE for $280.00 plus shipping. I am asking for: ~ $200.00 shipped

PM me with any questions or interest...

Shipping is USPS Priority with tracking. Shipping will be combined if ordering multiple items.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
563 Posts
ok, dont blame you there! Too bad, if i could have grabbed that bubble counter and drop checker in one shot i would have been psyched. Any room to bargain on the price of the bubble counter? Thats fairly close to the cost of it new. If you'll take $20 shipped ill paypal you the money right away. Let me know....

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Pics of the AC Jr? Also any reason that outlet quit working was it under warranty and can be fixed replaced?

Craig

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pics of the AC Jr? Also any reason that outlet quit working was it under warranty and can be fixed replaced?

Craig
Ill get pics of the AC Jr. up Thursday night, I just wont be back at my tank until then. I have no idea why it wasn't working. I was only using 6 of the outlets, and then one day i went to go plug in something in outlet 8, and it was dead. As far as the warranty, I'll also have to check on Thursday...

I'll let you know...

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller (Upgrade). If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sendmessage.php

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.