The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just watching an edition of the Extreme Makeover edition about a guy name Jason Thomas and his part in the Marines.

Does anybody watch this? ... it was very emotional!!!!:icon_redf

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Yeah, I saw it. I call that show "weakly cry fest"
I cry every time I see it, especially this one because I lost so many friends and colleagues in the events of 911.
I am like a little girl with a skinned knee....such a wuss

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yea just got done watcing the show. It was cool to see them do somthing like this so close to home. I'm just 40 miles away from Columbus.
Who knows maybe one of the SWOAPE members lives next door.

Glad to know heros live that close to home.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I was just watching an edition of the Extreme Makeover edition about a guy name Jason Thomas and his part in the Marines.

Does anybody watch this? ... it was very emotional!!!!:icon_redf
I was wondering if anyone watched it...

It was VERY emotional that episode... Especially with the amazing things this guy did.

I heard that in the movie about 9/11 they couldn't find much info on the guy and he was played by a white guy:icon_mad: . What makes me so proud (is that the right word to use?) is how he did what was needed and came back.. He didn't go there for any of this that's been given to him. He went there because it was the right thing to do, and he risked his life as well.

-Andrew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.