The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just moved everything from my 10 gal to my 36 gal. So I do have some extra plants that did not fit into the new tank. Mainly two Amazon Swords and three Cryptocoryne Wendtii (red)'s one full grown, and two daughter plants from one that is now in my 36. I am offering them for free to any of the Colorado guys, because I do not trust shipping them. And to boot, I do not want anything for them. so Free is the name of the game. I am located in Northglenn, if anyone would like these plants you are more than welcome to them. They are still in the 10 gal tank (which is now unfiltered, since the new filter got moved to the 36 gal for the bacteria) I plan on keeping the tank up for the next week or so. I have had some stag horn algae pop up in this tank, and some well controlled hair algea.

·
Registered
33 Posts
are they still around? I'm in fort collins and would come get them.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, I forgot to update the post. The tank was taken down right after X-mas, and whatever plants I did not move to the 36 gal. got thrown out. I can post when my plants start producing little ones again, hopefully they are established by now, and might have some soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts