The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first ROAK, so I'm hoping there's some interest.

I've been on the receiving end of a handful of ROAK's, and have been looking for ways to give back. I'll have way more goodies in the future to disperse among the masses, but for right now Duckweed has taken over my 300g planted.

Since I have so much, there won't be any lists or anything. Anyone who wants some will get some at a first come first serve basis. If there's more demand, you'll get a handful or two, if one person wants it, I'll give it all to that one person. If nobody wants it, my turtle and goldfish are going to get a salad bar.

There is some Dwarf Water Lettuce and Frogbit also, but not much. No snails or algae.

Shipping can be dealt with one of three ways. You can get a First Class bubble mailer for $3, a small First Class cardboard box for $4.25, or a small Priority flat rate box for $7. I'll ship Monday morning for it to arrive before Thanksgiving weekend.

I'd prefer you post here, but I will check PM's.

Here's a picture of the smallest First Class Cardboard box available.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that was totally my bad, thanks for pointing that out!

A quick Google told me that DWL reproduces like Frogbit, which is by sending out floating runners. This is definitely lesser Duckweed. Thanks to both of you for correcting me.

The ROAK still stands, if you want some Duckweed, DWL, and Frogbit they're up for grabs. :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Looks like duckweed to me too (unless that is a huge tank) with some frogbit or small dwl. All the dwl I have gets fairly big

sent from an undisclosed location using morse code

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Yeah there was bits of duckweed in my roak. I tried to wash it all off but impossible. I got duck weed from another seller when I bought plants. I have finally got mine under control and trashed most of it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You've cursed me with a terrible plague! This stuff blocks the light to all the plants below, I'm looking to give out as much of it as possible before I remove all of it myself. xD

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am interested in a scoop as long as it contains some FrogBit and DWL. I am starting my first dirted tank and could use a fast growing plant to help take up the initial surge of nutrients. I am new to the forum and this would be my first RAOK so let me know what I have to do. I do have paypal.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No problem, I'm already going to make sure every package contains a mix of all the floaters, not going to stick anyone with nothing but Duckweed!

PM me with the shipping method you prefer and provide your address. I'll give you my email so you can send payment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts