The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60-P high tech, 45-P low tech
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the forum for nearly a year now and am excited to start contributing and learning from everyone here. I'm in PA, and as far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be much of a planted tank presence in physical brick and mortar, so I've been shopping almost entirely online to build my first ADA planted tank (45p, planted last October), and now beginning to work on my second 60p. For the last year, I have been hooked on getting a daily dose of some sort of planted content, whether it's researching online, or watching the latest from Green Aqua, Jurijs Jutjajevs, George Farmer etc. It's been a wonderful, very very deep rabbit hole of hobby, which I wish I started years ago. Nice to meet everyone,

·
Registered
60-P high tech, 45-P low tech
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, so the first two are initial hardscape and after planting the tissue culture plants. And then the rest are after I had to switch to low tech because I couldn't get co2 during the quarantine. I focused on the anubius and just enjoying the tank. The final photo is my new 60p, the kit is slowly coming together for that, and I plan to scape it in the next couple of weeks. I think this time around I will avoid hair grass and possibly stem plants, but if I do use them, probably in smaller clusters and more dispersed. I also want to try some other plant varieties and put a focus on using more of the tank height.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.