The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 16 audlt SS -SS+ crs (3 are o of seans kangshi prl). Mixed male female already breeding. I am starting over with new SSS+ colony so selling these 80 plus shipping. 15$ priority Never got any goldens out of none PRL, In about 3-4 baby batches

Bee Pollen - 100% organic bee pollen from a local bee keeper in Northern CA. They come 100% seaed in there own bags. I have 2 sacks left 18$ plus shipping 5$ first class or $6 priority This is great for baby shrimp food or shrimp food/suppliement. Grind it up or feed whole.

Earthworm Powder small amounts about 1/4-1/2 each portion of earthworm powder. Rare hard to find state side. Great source of high quality protien for baby shrimps. Helps them grow faster. Can be feed as baby food or food for any shrimps, will help them develope faster. 10$ a portion plus shipping.

I have a half a 5 gallon bucket with cycled mixed Africana mostly and Amazonia new mixed. I had to much in 2 of my tanks and the PH was sitting at 4.8. To low for me. $50 or trade for Shrimp. Would have to be local pick up still really wet. Roseville CA/Sacramento CA For shipping is $20 have to double bag and large priority box

PFR/Fire Red shrimp Juvis - 20 for $38 with 16 shipping priority with tracking I have more than 20 so if you need more let me know will give discount on large anount

PFR Culls 20$ for 20 plus shipping 15 priority pic of the pfrs they came from

Large Tree stump decoration 18$ This is a decor stump not real wood. This is a nice center piece and is a true stump, not like you having to attach several pieces of mazanita together

Subwassertang $5.00 a golfball

Floaters
$5 a sandwich bag full of frogbit mixed with DWL. The roots on these will be well established, and some are flowering.

Heaters
2- 300W jebo heats 16 each bought for 32. Used for three weeks, work well

Will take trades for F1 Mischlings/hybrids, Crystal White Bees, Good Snow Whites, OEBT, SSS CRS, BTOE

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Still got this stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD - I have 16 audlt SS -SS+ crs (3 are o of seans kangshi prl). Mixed male female already breeding. I am starting over with new SSS+ colony so selling these 80 plus shipping. 15$ priority Never got any goldens out of none PRL, In about 3-4 baby batches

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

1 - 2 of 2 Posts