The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GeToChKn - My Blue Bolts breed about 98% true when bred with each other. Pretty much anything will after a few generations. However, I crossed this particular female with some F1 hybrids in hopes of getting some fresh genetics for the colony.

Thanks Holyangel! :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
hehe... I just saw one five minutes ago when I looked in my tanks :p

But I love this shot!!! Great photography, I hate when shrimp decide to be shy and not show you their eggs. Stingy little buggers

You selling any of your shrimp per chance? PM me if you are :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
You have now! Despite her every effort to keep me from photographing it... She refused to fan them while I was taking her picture, but you can see them clamped under her tail. Enjoy!

good picture, wish you got more pictures of your collection though, its by far the best ive seen anywhere, and ive seen alot. Why only 2 pictures though? I counted at least 18 berried blue bolts last time i was over. Getting lazy are we>? :proud::proud:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hehe... I just saw one five minutes ago when I looked in my tanks :p

But I love this shot!!! Great photography, I hate when shrimp decide to be shy and not show you their eggs. Stingy little buggers

You selling any of your shrimp per chance? PM me if you are :)
Post some pics, man! That's what the thread is all about. Just let me know next time you're in town.

good picture, wish you got more pictures of your collection though, its by far the best ive seen anywhere, and ive seen alot. Why only 2 pictures though? I counted at least 18 berried blue bolts last time i was over. Getting lazy are we>? :proud::proud:
Thanks man! You know how I hate taking pictures. I suck at it and it takes forever just to get a few good ones. You've seen my crappy camera! By the way, give me a call, I've got something for you.

18?, it will be great to see it in person.
Do you own some kind of store in these area?
Nah, no store. Just a hobby.

Thanks everyone!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.