The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple enough. Ever have one of the DUH! moments?

Here's mine.

I was trying to stop a very small co2 leak on my pressurized setup. I tried Zip ties, I tried silicone. but it constantly kept leaking at this one joint.

Frustrated at failure attempts, I throw the thing in the street (not the whole setup, just that particular section) go out buy new stuff. Get it home, put it all together and it STILL LEAKS!

Extremely frustrated, I grab the six pack, go out on the back porch and drink and relax.

Come back after the six pack is downed. Look at the connection one more time, only to find out that valve wasn't tightened more than finger tight! Grab a small wrench, put a little pressure on it, leak stopped! DUH!

Go out to street pickup driven over valve and throw it in with the rest of the piled up fish stuff.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Six pack of what?
mmyes, I also would like to know.

I find that I have better aquascape ideas, when I have a little "nightcap" :hihi:

·
Registered
420 Posts
[email protected]ringram " "
:hihi:

Khandurian, did you really throw the valve in the street?

That is intense........

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I really threw the check valve and tubing in the street. It's a guy thing.

Six pack of Killians Red!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yes, I really threw the check valve and tubing in the street. It's a guy thing.

Six pack of Killians Red!
Yes, see, and that is probably the ONLY reason I envy men...

It is so interesting how men express their emotions.

I mean, I feel like that... I can feel rage and pissed off and go ape, but if I was to throw something in the street, it would just come off as "psycho" :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.