The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
A ton of guppies, mystery snails, japanese trapdoor snails, ghost shrimp, & tons of plants in a 10G.
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2/3 of my Santa Claus male guppies were euthanized today for swim bladder disease and columnaris. Tried treating them but no luck.

Found my orange guppy dead this morning with missing eyes and a missing tail (most likely killed by my ghost shrimp during the night)

My Black Moscow guppy is being treated for ich with "Imagitarium Parasite Remedy" for the time being, will treat with Ich X when I go to my LFS later and get some.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Really sorry about your guppies, I feel your pain, just found an ich outbreak in my wife's 55... Gah!

·
Banned
A ton of guppies, mystery snails, japanese trapdoor snails, ghost shrimp, & tons of plants in a 10G.
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really thought the columnaris pathogen had been killed off! I'm probably going to start my tank over. Re-start my tank around the summer or place them outside in a tub!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.