The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so whoever says cheap is crazy this is a 30 gallon oceanic cube and has bin a 1000 dollar tank and still needs a way more efficient reactor bubbles in tank =waste no good and more light

Started with emp 400 now Rena Xp s
Started with red sea yeast co2 (such crap) now Fluval co2 88g (good but still runs out toooooo fast
4 shop lights and needs 6 or another 200 for t5 ho
Fluorite gravel 13 different plant types
Started with 8 types of fish lost 3 now 5 types
Cherry shrimp 30 +
Alge shrimp 8 +
Coral life uv 3x
Ferts food and more ferts hahahah haven't even bought a test kit yet

Besides all that looking sharp also I'm pirayaman on YouTube for my piranhas google it. Bin around for years
Fing love this hobby/life got out cause of the bm (she's gone) got back in cause of my 4 yr old son that (I'm not gonna say it)hahahah gave me

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can you make the pics right side up by any chance?
Click on them they become right side up otherwise idk sorry. I Can't figure out why they show upside down but some how know why once clicked on that their orientation is wrong and right themselves.

·
Registered
828 Posts
No one says its cheap. In fact, like you've discovered, buying smaller cO2 ends up being more expensive than just diving into a 10 lb cO2 tank. It's one of those things where you're going to end up buying the 10 lb cO2 tank it's just a matter of how many smaller cO2 tanks you're going to end up buying before it.

Also this photo doesn't do anything. Take one head on or 3/4 view, not just top down... Just reply with the new photos instead of telling us to refresh which isn't working.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts