The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start dosing according to estimative index. But the only brand the local petshops stock is Seachem. I have not done the calculations to see what I have to add. But found this on Seachem site. Is this a good example of estimative index?

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Looks like a liquid stock equivalent of something similar, but that will be WAY over priced. You can get everything you need from bobs tropical plants for about 30 dollars shipped.That'll last a year at least. He even will work with you to figure out how much to dose, and what your specific aquarium needs. I highly recommend them, here's the website:
http://www.bobstropicalplants.com/shop/en/

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
I settled on GLA because the customer service is fantastic and I watched this 'hobby' grow into his business that now has a store front. All dry ferts are +- exactly the same and the cost is pennies one way or the other ordered online. Recipes for adding water to make solutions that reduce the ppm increase to something predictable are easily found.

NEVER pay to receive a shipment of water containing a minimal chemical content.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.