I have around 13 espeis in my 75. I noticed one has lost a lot of its copper color.
- The fish does not seem to be breathing laboriously.
- It is not getting skinny and its belly is not particularly distended or bloated.
- No signs of stringy, mucousy white poop that I have noticed yet
- It does seem to be isolating itself somewhat but it still shoals at times.
- It is not lethargic and seems to be swimming normally as a matter of fact it was just playing in the flow of the hob with some of the other espei.
- No outward sign of infection exists such as spots, tumors, fungus, ich, etc.
- No other fish in the tank are affected in any way
- Water parameters are on spec with 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, nitrate 40, ph is 7.8
- I perform 20% water changes weekly and pretty religiously