The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Aquatilium Plantarum
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Equipment odds and ends. Everything including shipping within the continental U.S. Everything is used but was in good working condition when removed from the tank. I'm also open to offers.
Polar Bear™ Chiller Professional grade ViaAqua® Flow Thru compact aquarium chiller, with built in electronic controller with LCD readout. It utilizes the highest quality components with a titanium heat exchanger and a UL listed rotary compressor, 1/5 H.P.. model CC-25B, for up to 75 gal. aquariums. Used for only a short time. $300
Tom Flow Meter $15
I have 2- Turbo Twist 3X UV sterilizers. One with box and extra bulb, other without box. $45 with box, $35 without.
Green Killing Machine 24W UV sterilizer with box $35
Red Sea CO2 Paintball Regulator, and Precision Valve $75
Carbon Doser Electronic CO2 Regulator $75
2 Fabco NV-55 valves $25 each.
Atomic Diffuser 16/22 $15
1 Duetto 50 everything there but the charcoal cartridge $15
Clippard fittings only one missing out of each bag I think, $40 if you buy online, $15 for all 3.
Coralife Power Center $15
Portion of an ADA Garden mat 19" X 19" $15
Stainless Steel Mesh 19" X 9" heavy gauge $15
Eheim 3535 skimmer $15
2 Mr. Aqua Bubble Counters that still have some bubble counter fluid residue in them $15 ea.
2 bubble counters and 1 small CO2 diffuser have some bubble counter fluid residue in them. $15 for all 3.
The two books on antique aquariums $55. The Toy Fish is $85 (used at Amazon) and is the best resource available IMO on the subject.
Stainless Steel 13mm intake with 3 different mesh options. $45
Catalina 16" Solar Aquarium Hood 2 X 24W Power Compact Fluorescent with mounting legs and 6700K bulbs. $40

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts