The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have or know anywhere that has endler's livebearers? I can pay or trade for them and even if anyone or a place has fry that would be great as well!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Anyone have or know anywhere that has endler's livebearers? I can pay or trade for them and even if anyone or a place has fry that would be great as well!

I see them in the local petcos and petsmarts!
I got mine from the petsmart on Rt 1.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! But that's a bit too far for me!

Bump: Also even if anyone has hybrids i'd be fine with that as well.

·
Registered
406 Posts
you should maybe talk to some members of the jersey shore or south jersey clubs... their auctions have hundreds of endlers for cheap

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I have endlers that just had a spawn. I have no idea what they are as I originally bought them as feeder "guppies" for my 3 year old to keep as pets. The females stay silver, the males get totally random coloration and sometimes a floppy, colored top fin. If they haven't been eaten or sucked up in the filter and you're up for the risk of shipping in the cold snap we're having over the next two weeks.. I'll give you whatever fry I can catch for the cost of shipping. I have another 2 females in a 5.5 with them that look like they'll pop any day. I know for sure one or two of the males were from the original feeder "guppies" I bought so they're pretty hardy for what were originally marked for feeders. I'm in northern NJ, Sussex County.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Thank you for the offer but id rather not have to ship, sorry!
No problem! It'd probably only be like 5-6 bucks. I have a small flat rate box someone sent me that's lined with some metallic insulation and I'm pretty sure I have a hot hands out in my ice fishing gear. Upto you though!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts