The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for some Endlers locally rather than trying to have them shipped. Does anyone have them in the area? I'm actually on the eastside in the Bellevue area. Any replies appreciated.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I've been looking for some Endlers locally rather than trying to have them shipped. Does anyone have them in the area? I'm actually on the eastside in the Bellevue area. Any replies appreciated.
I would recommend signing up and posting to the GSAS.org member list as I know that many members are keeping this fish. I would also expect to see a few pairs at the April 14th (Saturday!) auction.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spleen,

I've always thought they were neat little guys. If you want to sell some of your extra's i'd love to meet up sometime. Are you on the east side or in Seattle?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live in Seattle, but work in Bellevue. If nothing else, I am sure we can work out some meet for exchange. PM me details about how many you are looking for, and when you would like to take delivery.

Cheers!
-spleen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.