The Planted Tank Forum banner

Endlers and Shrimp?

296 1
Hello, I was wondering if it would be ok to keep Tiger endlers and Orange rili shrimp together in the same 20 gallon tank for breeding purposes. I do understand that the some shrimplets may be eaten but is it really that much of an impact?

The shrimplets have cholla wood, Java moss, and a small java fern for cover. So far I have the shrimp and 3 otocinclus, but I am highly interested in adding tiger endlers.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6g office nano, 20g cube, 29g cherry shrimp, 2 x 40g breeder community and 75g in the works
788 Posts
Hello, I was wondering if it would be ok to keep Tiger endlers and Orange rili shrimp together in the same 20 gallon tank for breeding purposes. I do understand that the some shrimplets may be eaten but is it really that much of an impact?

The shrimplets have cholla wood, Java moss, and a small java fern for cover. So far I have the shrimp and 3 otocinclus, but I am highly interested in adding tiger endlers.
I have guppies and cherry shrimp and they are both doing well. I'm also heavily planted in a 40g tank though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts