The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I should be around this weekend. I sometimes get up to Denver for work, but usually it's only because something went sideways so I don't have much warning I'll be heading up there.

I might be able to make the Friday evening, but typically the family is looking to hang out together, and I've yet to talk them into wanting to attend a meeting.

I probably have 100 or so I could sell and not see a dent in the two tanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
@alcimedes - no worries; understood about the family. I'm not in the market for these myself, it just seemed like a good place to offload a few bags.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey,
I'm new to the forum, and am just setting up my tank. It's a 55 gallon and has been running a week or so empty. I was wondering what other types of plants you have, and we also may be interested in a few guppies. We live just South of the Springs.

-Mac

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a variety of plants, not sure what all of them are though. I can take some photos today. I will ship if you pay shipping costs, just let me know where to. The weather is much better now for shipping anyway.

I'll put the plant trimmings in a bucket this weekend instead of tossing them.

Mac McQueen, if you want any established filter media/muck just let me know. It can really jump start the cycling process.

My plants will potentially have snail eggs on them, just a heads up.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Still not making it to the CAS meeting Friday?

Anyone else picking up some of these before the meeting and can bring along with you?
PM me if so.

Would be interested in some. Preferring closer to adult so my Angel won't try to eat them, but can do them in a mini pond or tank outside if not that big.

If there is a choice, Would be interested in about 6-10 med-adult males only for the 72G and then a few males and double females others for the little pond (say 3M-6F).

If no choice then whatever you have, 20 - lol.

Alcimedes - I am too far away if there isn't someone to meet or you don't happen to be heading to Denver this Friday evening for some family fun. :) Can do paypal for the payment if via courier for Friday. And Courier person possibilities, can pay some gas money or Plants or something for the trouble - to meet at CAS (just PM). Thanks!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That tank sometimes has the heater plugged in, sometimes it doesn't. The tank is usually around 72 - 74 degrees. The video was a slo-mo video though, since normally they're swimming so quickly you basically can't see them.

Also, it turns out that I'm going to have to go up to Denver tomorrow to drop off some court documents for a client, so I will be in Denver if anyone wanted to do a fish swap after all, it would just need to be some time before 2pm.

Normally a photo looks like this at best.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.