The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy 7 or so emperor blue tetras between 0.5 and 1.0 inch (juvenile). There's a seller on AquaBid selling 10 for $27 but I don't need that many and that's $2.7 per which is pricey. Even PetCo is selling them for less right now. The problem with buying from PetCo is that my local one doesn't have them in stock, and their shipping cost is ludicrous.

Looking for high grade blue shrimp. Their coloration is a nice deep blue rather than the transparent ones such as blue velvet or blue pearls. Whether you've got fantasy blue, dream blue, or jelly blue shrimp I'd be willing to pay a good sum. Though I won't pay something ludicrous like $8-12 per I'd be willing to pay like $6 per or slightly higher.

Though my tank is stable now and I've taken out some of my excess substrate every now and then a slight amount of ammonia that's been trapped will cause a spike. I need some Malaysian Trumpet Snails and for cheap too. I ordered some previously from a seller in NY but they didn't make it unfortunately.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts