The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to sell EVERYTHING ASAP! If you are local, I would prefer pick-up and cash payment. If you are not local, I will be setting up another PayPal account in about 2 weeks. PayPal payments must be NON-CC!!!!!!

I'll be selling eveything LIVE first, and then I will list equipment, tanks, and stands.

***UPDATES***

Shrimp:
SOLD OUT

Fish:
SOLD OUT

Plants:
Italian Val
Ludwigia PENDING
Red Temple PENDING
Rotala Rotundifolia
Fire Moss: 1 portion: $35; 3 portions available
Christmas Moss: $25; 2 portions available
Fissidens: $25 for a golf ball sized portion: 2 portions available
Hornwort PENDING
Stringy Moss (from Fish Newby) PENDING

I thank you all for the well-wishes!

Please Email me at:
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
ARB,
I am so sorry to hear of this for you. I have been thru one and wouldnt wish it on anyone. As others will tell you, divorce is a temporary solution to a permanent problem. If children are involved, it just goes on forever.

Hope you can find some peace along the way, prayers are with you and your family.

chaz

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sorry to hear about this :(

I would be interested in some stuff though- Pm'ed.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation... pm sent.

·
Banned
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've been getting loads of emails from alot of people here. I am trying to respond in a timely manner. If I skip over your, do not respond, take alot of time to get back to you, or whatever, I apologize. I have to use the computer in the clubhouse and am restricted to time regulations.

And yes, this is also a bump.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Hey Annie, Sorry to hear about this!

I have a 55g I might be able to rehome your FF shrimp in, but Its not really good for them at the moment, Mine always is hididng!

I'm interested in the snowballs and FFs though...

Not sure if I have enough funds to help you unload them though:icon_roll

I'll have to check,

-Andrew

·
Banned
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey gang, I have an update. The hubby and I have decided to work things out. I am still selling most of my aquarium stuff, but I am keeping the snowball shrimp and Singapore. I do need to down size from 7 to 2 tanks. I will fill most of everyone's orders for plants and fish. I'll be going through emails to make sure I have everything in order. I apologize for this. I know that alot of people were really wanting snowballs. I'll be selling some at a later date when my colony is too big for their tank.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.