The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[STRIKE]
Its getting warmer out and I'm looking to get rid of some plants, lows are in the 40s near me so mind your weather.
I have lots of Ludwigia revipes, Elatine Triandra, glosso, riccia and a little frogbit and DWL.

I'm looking to dump them all for $20.00 shipped medium flat rate, with bubble wrap insulation. Includes many L. brevipes 2"X2" ET, or gloss. 2"X2" riccia and several Frogbit/DWL.

I may have left over so If a la cart shipping small flat rate for 7.00 Plus what I have left which would be L. Brevipes and ET.

A la cart L.Brevipes .50 cent a stem and ET 7.00 Per 2"x2". (I'll have to see how far it goes)

all plants have little to no algae, tank is high light and c02 injection. I find that ET and glosso require very high light to stay low and rooted. L.brevipes also doesn't do well in low light.

MIND YOUR LOCAL TEMPS, NO GUARANTEE DUE TO WEATHER, NO INSULATION OR HEAT PACKS IN SMALL FLAT RATE BOXES. SNAILS WILL BE INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE
pictures, ET, Glosso, DWL, Riccia, Frogbit, L. Brevipes.

Extras may include, willow hygro, water wisteria, rotala roundfoloia (sp) at my discretion.[/STRIKE]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts