The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be gone to the West for the month of June and I need suggestions on how to dose my tanks. I have one hi-tech 55 that gets daily EI doses. I also have a low tech 55, that is a cory only tank, it gets dosed once a week. I have a house sitter, dog/cat/fish, and she is a fish person that I taught. She is a sweetie and I could work her to death without her complaining, but I don't want to do that. Any of you guys out there that can suggest a fert schedule without a water change until I get back? I also have shrimp tanks but They get ferts about twice a month. Anyone? Thanks.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I will be gone to the West for the month of June and I need suggestions on how to dose my tanks. I have one hi-tech 55 that gets daily EI doses. I also have a low tech 55, that is a cory only tank, it gets dosed once a week. I have a house sitter, dog/cat/fish, and she is a fish person that I taught. She is a sweetie and I could work her to death without her complaining, but I don't want to do that. Any of you guys out there that can suggest a fert schedule without a water change until I get back? I also have shrimp tanks but They get ferts about twice a month. Anyone? Thanks.
You could try dosing minimal amounts to reduce the need for water changes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts