The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have an Eheim 2215 (12/16mm tubing). I just purchased the spray bar kit (P/N 4004310 12/16mm).

I am stumped by the tubing attachment. The nozzle and the tubing are exactly the same size. I tried heating the tube to make it slip on to the connector but it is not soft enough or did not expand enough to get over the barb.

How do I connect the tube?

Tube and adapter are the same diameter:

Install kit part number showing correct diameter:

Previous quick connector that is of a different design. This end came with the filter:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
It appears that the box was mislabeled because that fitting looks like it's for the 16/22mm hose. I would return it for the correct product and check the box to be sure it's the size you need in case someone messed up.

Reactions: chvvkumar

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It appears that the box was mislabeled because that fitting looks like it's for the 16/22mm hose. I would return it for the correct product and check the box to be sure it's the size you need in case someone messed up.
You are correct. I opened the return line box and that connector is the correct size. I'm going to have to return the spray bar.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are looking for a new one, Marine Depot has them on clearance while supplies last.
Thank you, I actually returned and got a replacement from my LFS. Luckily, they had another one of the correct size.

All in all, even with the return trip to the store, I got both ends for a steal. $15 for both since the store was getting rid of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts