The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Its a good deal the LED is way brighter than the ecoxotic light. Plus they hold more water. include eheim filter with substrat pro. Free shipping. You cant go wrong. By the time you upgrade the ecoxotic LED and pay for shipping you will be over the asking price of the eheim tank.

·
Shrimpsanity
3,052 Posts
For this price, I'd rather buy the component separate. You can get an ADA 30c, Mini M or Mini L and a 2211 then all you have to do is find a light you like. This way you're not stuck with the internal filter and stock lights. That's just me. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I like the tank, I have a C Nurii from Speedie as a centerpiece in my tank as well and it is a neat looking Crypt, it is really doing well under the high light I have and CO2/ferts so it should do great for you. I've had it a month and while it lost a couple leaves it now has 4-5 new ones over 1.5" and a whole bunch of small ones sprouting off the rootstock. The new ones also have really short stems and stay close to the substrate with a more brown and pink color than the green and pink it came with, I love seeing how plants do under different conditions.

Len

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.