The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the pieces and parts available separately? I would like to extend the spray bar. It seems like I should be able to since it is configured in segments, but I haven't been able to find them from any of the online stores that sell parts.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
They are available. Big Als has them but currently not in stock. Basically do a search and check each site. A PITA but it's the only way I found mine.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found a part number, now I'm in business! Kind of pricey for the parts though.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
How much and where?

If it's at the Eheim parts site you'll be paying thru the nose. I'll wait.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Stay away from CheapPetProducts and Saltylivestock I think they are one in the same.

Bad experience!! Took forever to ship after payment then sent wrong broken merchandise. No response to emails - rip off.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I wasn't too impressed when I clicked around CheapPetProducts. A few of the others I've seen and browsed before.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I got extensions for both the intake amd outtake kits, The extensions come in packages of two, with the o-rings.

I really like the grey color of the Eheim kits, I was glad I was able to keep them looking the same.

www.eheimparts.com is where you can look up part numbers, anf even order them. You can usually find them cheaper elsewhere, though.

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts