The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I finally have a tank I can share on the forum. My Eheim Aquastyle 9 has been up and running for about 2 weeks now with plants fish and substrate transfered from an older tank. I'm going to replace some of the stones in front with more hairgrass ot another carpeting plant (open to suggestions). Also I find that the rotal round in the back left is not satisfied with the lighting so I'm considering either adding another bulb (pricey) or replacing with another plant like the hygro which is doing very well in the background right side. Would adding c02 improve the rotala growth without having to increase light? All input, opinions and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Everyone,

I finally have a tank I can share on the forum. My Eheim Aquastyle 9 has been up and running for about 2 weeks now with plants fish and substrate transfered from an older tank. I'm going to replace some of the stones in front with more hairgrass ot another carpeting plant (open to suggestions). Also I find that the rotal round in the back left is not satisfied with the lighting so I'm considering either adding another bulb (pricey) or replacing with another plant like the hygro which is doing very well in the background right side. Would adding c02 improve the rotala growth without having to increase light? All input, opinions and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts