Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sold my 60p and here is what I have left:

2215 w/o quick disconnects
13mm lily pipes(outflow pipe picture not shown)

I am asking [STRIKE]$80[/STRIKE] $70 local pickup

·
Registered
156 Posts
If you can't find a buyer and are willing to ship let me know. I could pay you via paypal for the cost plust shipping. I would also be willing to pay a little extra for the trouble of shipping.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys, no shipping.

Someone please buy this!!! I would love to set this up but my gf doesn't want another tank in the room.

To sweeten the deal a little, I'll add another inch of fluval stratum substrate.. This is more than enough for a huge slope.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Bump.

I'll throw in a free diy paintball regulator. It is exactly like Jaggedfury's version. I've only used it for a month...You will need a new o-ring for it. You can get it at lowes.
Will also include 10 paintball o-rings

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My paintball regulator free deal is over, but I can part out with the paintball co2 regulator if you want.

I will include the paintball regulator, bubble counter, 10 paintball tank o-rings and a glass diffuser.

It needs a new regulator o-ring but I will but that for you and can replace it.

All of this for 45 shipped.

If you want a drop checker, I have an ADA drop checker that will include the ph solution, and 4dkh solution for an extra $30

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
If anyone in the bay area wants to buy this I might be able to pick it up for them fwiw. I can swing by sac pretty easily most weekends. The Mini-L I bought was great.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.