The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I present you a new screen project that will contain high quality LEDs CREE XPG-2, CREE XPE-2, XPE, SEMILED, EPILED. I have chosen this system for its high efficiency in terms of thermal resistance and high PAR offered by these chips .
It will have a power from 84w (very passive) 168w (passive) 301w, high cooling.
A very wide spectrum, with control of 11 independent channels to vary power, spectrum.

Its control will be in charge of Arduino Mega 2560, who will control the 11 channels via PWM, Temperature.
It will be powered by a 13.5 v source and DC-DC Xml4015 regulators to vary the voltage of some channels.

A 1000 * 200 * 25mm heatsink that I had from my previous assembly, for these new chips, will be more than enough since its thermal resistance is very low for the power that I plan to use between 1-1.5w per chip.

spectrum

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
I present you a new screen project that will contain high quality LEDs CREE XPG-2, CREE XPE-2, XPE, SEMILED, EPILED. I have chosen this system for its high efficiency in terms of thermal resistance and high PAR offered by these chips .
It will have a power from 84w (very passive) 168w (passive) 301w, high cooling.
A very wide spectrum, with control of 11 independent channels to vary power, spectrum.

Its control will be in charge of Arduino Mega 2560, who will control the 11 channels via PWM, Temperature.
It will be powered by a 13.5 v source and DC-DC Xml4015 regulators to vary the voltage of some channels.

A 1000 * 200 * 25mm heatsink that I had from my previous assembly, for these new chips, will be more than enough since its thermal resistance is very low for the power that I plan to use between 1-1.5w per chip.

spectrum
Sounds pretty spiffy! Looking forward to seeing more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts