The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm examining my options of consolidating my 3 36" LED fixtures that hang over my tank into a single pendant style LED. I know that these pendants won't be able to reach all 36" reliably but that's alright because only about half of the tank is planted.

My question is, ignoring price for the moment, would an XR15W Pro be able to accomplish the same for a planted tank as the FW version? As in, with the available programming functions, will I be able to get similar/identical output as the FW fixture? What other benefits are there to the Pro vs the FW?

Thanks,

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
So I'm examining my options of consolidating my 3 36" LED fixtures that hang over my tank into a single pendant style LED. I know that these pendants won't be able to reach all 36" reliably but that's alright because only about half of the tank is planted.

My question is, ignoring price for the moment, would an XR15W Pro be able to accomplish the same for a planted tank as the FW version? As in, with the available programming functions, will I be able to get similar/identical output as the FW fixture? What other benefits are there to the Pro vs the FW?

Thanks,
Pro doesn't really come in a more FW "centric" layout..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.