The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell All,

I have looked into buying some EBJD's out of Oregon. From a pair that was originally Ormed's. Was curious if anyone else would be interesting in some? They are a bit pricey though, but still a beautiful looking fish.

Just a thought... let me know. I will continue to look into the pricing, but I believe they'll be around 30 Dollars a piece. Also we would have to meet, I'm in the Bellingham area.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, I know... Iam getting some and wanted to know if anyone else would want to split them ffs

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am interested in some but, I won't know if I have room for a couple of days to a week. I live in edmonds so I was wondering if we could meet on your way back with them rather than me going up north...I'll shoot you a PM to make sure you get this :D

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
PM to the Northwest Aquaria (GSAS.org newsletter) with picture of electric blue hap on page 6 sent. Not quite an EBJD but the GSAS club is a very good place to start.

The auction is on Saturday April 14th. Many interesting chiclids have sold at reasonable prices last year.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Woot Woot

The picture above is of the male that breed these juveniles.

Okay, I have paid for them so they are mine for sure. However, I will be on vacation in the midwest till April 14th. So I have asked the breeder to hang on to them for an extra week, and ship them when I get back. I should be getting 10. They will range from 1 1/4" to 1 1/2".

To dbltrubl98:

I will not be traveling to get them so I will not be south. However, I am sure we can work something out. How many are you interesting in?

To BlueRam:

Your message seems a bit scambled :help: lol. I'll check out the GSAS; however, depending on how many dbltrubl98 is interesting in there probally won't be alot to go around.

I so excited these are such beautiful and rare fish! Don't let this pass ya by I don't know when we'll have another chance at getting um.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
To BlueRam:

Your message seems a bit scambled :help: lol. I'll check out the GSAS; however, depending on how many dbltrubl98 is interesting in there probally won't be alot to go around.
So much for sending pm's before the coffee kicks in. The point is that the fish on page 6 is an electric blue hap and just close enough to your picture to trigger the "I have seen something like that lately" flag. Enjoy!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did take a look at that hap in the .pdf file. It is very pretty however, EBJD's rock too hard! You got to agreed they are a spectacular fish. I think by far one of the best looking fw fish.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am unsure how many to get right now, It all depends on the demand from everyone else, I don't want to be greedy. I may be shipping out to the Navy and therefore unable to get these fish. I won't know till Monday probably after I get my MRI scan done... :/

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still looking to unload some of these guys. :icon_mrgr

Priced at $30 a piece, they are reaching real close to 2 IN. :bounce: PM if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Still looking to unload some of these guys. :icon_mrgr

Priced at $30 a piece, they are reaching real close to 2 IN. :bounce: PM if you are interested.
Try the GSAS.org member list as I know there are a few members that lost a lot of fish due to the windstorm and may be looking to repopulate.

http://www.gsas.org/mail.html

The next meeting is on May 8th near Fremont.

I think I saw a EBJD for sale at Denny's Pet World?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Man... I tried to navigate that site, but its difficult! Do I need to be a member to post there (meaning i got to pay the $15)? I think I subscribed or something, tbh I have no clue how to use that.

I see that one is under annouce and another under member. I have also viewed the archives of both and see people using it like a forum. Don't know where to go from here. Help appreciated and needed LOL :biggrin:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is it a mailing list? Or can I send things out to the members as well? I can't believe I am having such a hard time with this.

Using GSAS-Member
To post a message to all the list members, send email to [email protected].
You can subscribe to the list, or change your existing subscription, in the sections below.
So I just send the message I want to this email? And someone magically posts it for me? :)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Is it a mailing list? Or can I send things out to the members as well? I can't believe I am having such a hard time with this.

So I just send the message I want to this email? And someone magically posts it for me? :)
Yes, you sign up for the member and announce lists and receive a copy of every message to your chosen email account. Once you are receiving the emails, simply "reply" and your message will be shared with all members of the list.

If you email the list without being a member, your post goes to a meta location and may or may not be read :(

PM me if you are still having problems.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts