The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've only got a handful of stuff left and I need them out, out, out! :)
So... these are pretty much blow-out prices. Prices are firm, so do not ask for any further discounts please :nilly:. They're cheap already anyway :clap: Please note that the links I have posted in this thread are just links that will show you images of the items below. Any item that is NOT listed on this thread but is listed on the links below means I am out of them. So refrain from PMing me about availability if the item you are seeking for is no longer on this thread. If there is something from the past thread that you would like me to try and get in for future sales, feel free to PM me for a special request to attempt to order it in for you. Aside from that, there is not much else I can do. Thank you for understanding!

Quantities ARE limited, so act fast!

Inverts:
Pictures: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/swap-n-shop/92805-fs-nerites-sulawesi-snails-shrimp-new.html

Clithon Corona - $Sold out

Clithon sp. - $4.00 ea (Originally $5 ea)

Turtle Snail - $3.00 ea (Originally $4 ea) - very few left -

Red Nose Shrimp - sold out

Orders of $30 or more get a free bonus snail (shipping excluded).

Fish:

Sterbai Cory - $4 ea (Originally $5 ea)

Celestial Pearl Danios - $3 ea (Originally $3.50 ea)

Plants:
Pictures: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/swap-n-shop/92802-fs-rare-cryptocoryne-erio-truncatum-huge.html

Cryptocoryne Beckettii 'Green' - $3.50 per pot (Originally $5 per pot)

Cryptocoryne Beckettii 'Red'- $3.50 per pot (Originally $5 per pot)

Cryptocoryne Hudoroi (RARE) - sold out

Java Moss (1/2 of a pound) - Gone

Java Moss (1/4 of a pound) - Gone

NOTE: Crytocroynes are all wild collected and were in their EMERSED forms. Many of them are in transition, turning submersed. They're really cheap right now because many of them are in the melting phase, turning into submersed-type plants. This is NORMAL for cryptocorynes. So if you end up seeing just a pot with like, melted leaves. Take the plant out and plant the root. Within a few days, you will start seeing new leaves coming out. Even if you receive a cryptocoryne with leaves on it still, chances are, it will still melt in your tank. So with or without leaves from the pots you receive, as long as the root of the plant is alive and healthy, you will see beautiful growth from that plant.

Shipping will range from $8-10 dollars, depending on the size of your order.
Payment must be through paypal, except for local pick-ups, which will be done in cash only.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Are the CPD's the red or the orange type?? My originals were wild and red and blue. I bought tank raised ones 6 mons ago and they were the orange.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are the CPD's the red or the orange type?? My originals were wild and red and blue. I bought tank raised ones 6 mons ago and they were the orange.
They look orange to me. Although to be quite honest with you, my first CPDs that I got (last year) was orange too. After about 6 months of being in my tanks, their colors got A LOT richer and darker. Making them look red/orange, more so than the bright yellow/orange.

I am not sure what triggers these color variations and I do not believe that colors change depending on tank bred vs wild caught. Before this batch of orange CPDs, I sold young and colorless CPDs. Those young CPDs that I had before were tank bred and they grew up being a dark orange/red color.

I strongly believe that it takes a lot of time for their colors to change and what triggers this color change is unknown to me.

Hope that helps!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.