1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
A lot of people on here have Rhinox diffusors, myself included. I haven't actually used mine yet (still using a bubble ladder) but I've heard that they pretty much do what they're meant to do. Aquaticmagic is reliable seller too, if that helps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for the prompt response...

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I have a 2000. It works "decent". The bubbles aren't always evenly distributed. Not too big a deal though. They are exceptionally fine.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
My Rhinox 5000 works well and I'm pretty happy with it, but my experience with the seller was mediocre. I paid for the item and after approx. a week, I hadn't receieved an email confirmation, but a day or two after sending the email, he responded and told me when it was shipped. Not a major issue, just more of a courtesy / customer service gripe. The item was wrapped well though and got to me in tact. I think I finally rec'd it 2 - 2 1/2 weeks after paying for it. A little slow.

·
Registered
711 Posts
My experience with Aquaticmagic was not good one .I bought a Rhinox 5000 on Ebay for $14 which was almost half of what he normally charges,so I happily paid for it right away,he sent me a PM 2 days after saying "the goodies are shipped on Jan 22..so I waited and waited until Feb 21 and nothing happened so I emailed him and asked what had happened. he says: " no problem I'll refund your money".
I have a feeling he didn't even sent it in the first place since he wasn't making much profit from this sale.
He also gave me no explanations .no apologies ,nothing.
I will never ever buy from Aquaticmagic again.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Yeah, the shipping sucked, but IME my 5000 has finer bubbles than my ADA Pollen Glass, believe it or not.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
My experience with Aquaticmagic was not good one .I bought a Rhinox 5000 on Ebay for $14 which was almost half of what he normally charges,so I happily paid for it right away,he sent me a PM 2 days after saying "the goodies are shipped on Jan 22..so I waited and waited until Feb 21 and nothing happened so I emailed him and asked what had happened. he says: " no problem I'll refund your money".
I have a feeling he didn't even sent it in the first place since he wasn't making much profit from this sale.
He also gave me no explanations .no apologies ,nothing.
I will never ever buy from Aquaticmagic again.
Sounds to me like he did the right thing. I too have gotten some deals from him and he has always been professional in dealing with me. I think if he was going to rip you off you wouldnt have gotten a refund. Not really fair to accuse him here when he in fact did the right thing. I would imagine there are a lot of things that could happen between Malaysia and you.

·
Registered
711 Posts
The least he could do is to refund my money.the professional thing to do is to explain why it was not sent out or offer to send me another for that price , or any sort of explanation .We should expect more from mike than just the refund of the money.
Any how this was my first and last dealing with Aquaticmagic.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I would love to share my experience with the guy that sells these rhinox diffusers on ebay. I paid on the 8th of Feb, it is now the 28th and still haven't received anything. I got a few different emails. One said he apologizes for the delay and that the shipment went out on the 13th, now today I get another email stating that it was shipped out on 21st!! I'm going to be giving him negative feedback for sure. Not to mention his email manners. He calls me "pal" :mad: Very unprofessional and lies!

Email 1: Feb 21
"Apology for the delay in notification. Goodies have been shipped on
the 13 FEB. Please allow 7-15 days for goodies to arrive. (Delay might
occur depend on location).
For large order, it might be shipped in multiple package and reach you
in different days."

Email 2:
"Hello pal,

Good day! There's no tracking number for standard air mail. Please
allow 9 to 12 days for arrival. Please inform me when you receive the
items.
Thanks!"

Email 4: Feb 27th
"Hello pal! Sorry for the delay as the post office here is closed for
public holiday, thus caused the delay. The goods was shipped on the
21st, please allow 6 to 12 working days for arrival. thanks!
:)"

·
Registered
204 Posts
Update 3/2/07

Ok just received 1 of the 2 Rhinox 2000 Diffusers today. Remind you that I paid for this thing 22 days ago! He didn't ship me the 2 that I paid for!!! I would never ever buy something from this guy again. I sent him an email letting him know just how unhappy I am with this transaction and to please ship me the other Rhinox 2000 ASAP.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Ok just received 1 of the 2 Rhinox 2000 Diffusers today. Remind you that I paid for this thing 22 days ago! He didn't ship me the 2 that I paid for!!! I would never ever buy something from this guy again. I sent him an email letting him know just how unhappy I am with this transaction and to please ship me the other Rhinox 2000 ASAP.
thats so unlike mike

·
Registered
204 Posts
thats so unlike mike
Yeah he has great feedback on ebay of over 99% and sounds reputable on this forum, but my personal transaction with the guy has been awful! I'm surprised it didn't show up broke. At least he did a good job of packing the diffuser.

I think I'll try out the 1 diffuser tonight and see how it works compared to my 2 Red Sea Reactors.

·
Registered
890 Posts
There is absolutely no reason why it should take so long to get the product you paid for from this "mike" guy, I doubt mike is even his real name. What it sounds like to me is that he collects all the money, then pays in advance for someone else to make them, and has to wait until they are made for each order. Basically he is a broker, and unfortunately he isn't purchasing the product in advance but instead has to wait month to month. If he just purchased a months worth in advance each month, then he could just send them out a lot sooner. I am sure he is making a lot of money doing this and just uses the "malaysia" excuse for the poor shipping.

I am appalled that someone actually waited a month and was just given a refund. What he should of done was give the refund AND send the product. These things probably cost him $3 each from the manufacturer in Malaysia, no minimum wage over there.

That's my .02.

-Ryan

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Well, your accusations arent based on personal experience, are they? I have ordered 3 times and have always had great service. And I have the stamps to prove the malaysia location (stamp collector). And what difference does it make what his name is?

Get the refund, move on.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Well, your accusations arent based on personal experience, are they? I have ordered 3 times and have always had great service. And I have the stamps to prove the malaysia location (stamp collector). And what difference does it make what his name is?

Get the refund, move on.
I never said that he wasn't in Malaysia. I have never ordered from him, and definitely wont because I have heard from many people about the bad service and shipping issues.

I don't trust some overseas sellers that use American aliases when selling things online. Especially those with bad feedback. There are exceptions though, I am not applying this to all overseas sellers.

-Ryan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts