The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I am looking to add some more easy plants to my 33 long. Plants that are undemanding and that don't require C02. In the tank I have Amazon swords, jungle val, rotala indica, and crypt lucens/wendtii/balansae.

All these plants grow pretty decent. Are there any more undemanding plants out there? One that comes to mind is Water wisteria that I might have to give a try. I also don't use Java ferns or Anubias because I am not a fan of having to tie or glue something down and I don't use driftwood.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." Gandalf: Lord of the Rings
316 Posts
I was going to say wisteria but you already have that. What about some type of bacopa?

·
Registered
581 Posts
hornworth; look at some of the more interesting anubia and crypts; btw you don't have to glue or tie anubia or java fern; you can set them in the substrate with the roots in or under driftwood; just don't bury the rhizome but you can bury the roots.
-
a few of interesting crypts you could try include green greco, Jacobensii pink or red spiralis as well as nurii 'pahang mutated'

1 - 3 of 3 Posts