Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
package A: $15 shipped
I just pulled these two huge vesuvius plants out of my tank they are both about 24" tall (the two on either side of the ruler) These have been sitting in my high tech tank for a long time, they are bigger than the seem in the pic, perfectly algae free and healthy. The buyers of each of the two vesuvius plants will also receive a free bunch of Rotala Macrandra (pictured to the left of all the vesuvius) asking $17 shipped

Package B: $17 shipped
one bunch of rotala macrandra (10+ stems)
one bunch of ludwigia rupens x arcuata (15+ stems)
about 10 juvi echinodorus Vesuvius plants
One bunch BLyxa Japonica (not pictured)

you can send paypal payments to [email protected] please add $1 if you are paying with credit card because of processing fees. Regards!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
will trade the entire package for downoi, or any sp. eriocaulon or anything else kinda cool just pm me with what you have. thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller (Upgrade). If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sendmessage.php

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.