The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: I just found out my redsea pro c02 system is back ordered so untill it come i need co2 how do i go about making 1?? i can run it threw my 2 aqua clear pwr heads {as a reactor} so i hve a 2 & 3 liter bottle glued a fitting on bottle cap now what & how much do i put in them?? what all do i need..:help:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx much for the link.. but can i just stick the other end of the airline tubing in the port at the output of my powerhead where the air bubble line would go?? i just spent $200 on the redsea co2 pro system & co2 tank just waiting for it to arrive{backorder} dont want to spend $$ on a differnt submersible pump also. my tank i as follows {55gal tank fluval 405 2 aquaclear 30 powerheads coralife 4x65 6700k cpf light60lb ecco complete topped with 60lb gravel 2-3 doz assorted plants}:fish:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
IMO, You would be better off putting the airline tubing into the power head intake so that the impellor can break up the bubbles even smaller dissolving more CO2.

Why not, try it both ways, and see which one will give you what you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.