The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am beginning to notice my Dwarf sag on a few blades are beginning to thin out. My crypt, pennywort, and lesser duckweed are doing good.

Here are my dosing/water parameters I am dosing Brightwell products FlorinGro, Florin-K, Florin-Fe, FlorinMulti on a daily basis scaled down from their weekly dose instructions to do a daily dose. I do not have a phosphate product to dose. I also have CO2 at 1bps.

My pH is 6.6, temp is 78F, kH is 3, and NO3 is 10. And my lighting is high output 3W LEDs about 3 inches above water.

If I am missing any information let me know and I will try to get it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
How long has the DS been planted? When I first planted mine they did fine for a week or so and then began to thin a bit but 4 weeks later they are coming back strong. I wonder if they might act similarly to vals when transplanted?

·
Registered
486 Posts
They'll grow like weeds, trust me...just gotta be patient. Put some root tabs in the ground and they'll really take off to the point that they spread too darn fast and you have to sell a bunch of packages of the stuff to people on this forum ;).

New plants are like the stock market/shares you own. The more you check, the more frustrated you get.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.