The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
or check the swap and shop section of our forum. I know myself I have sent out enough dwarf hairgrass to fill 3-100 gal tanks ...Maybe someone I have sold to in the past may have some to sell :)

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
Where is a good on-line store to get some dwarf hairgrass for cheap?
Fish Pro's near Dorton Arena usually has some. (919) 233-1122. I've seen it at Triangle Tropical Fish in Durham too (919) 479-0088. I don't know the prices though.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got some dwarf grass from that site and it's doing great.

·
Banned
5,009 Posts
...Left C: Thank you. Even If i don't get the Grass from them I will still check them out...It will help me waste time this weekend!!!
I was trying to come up with a way to help with shipping costs. Next Day shipping is expensive! But, on the other hand, gas prices have gone up too. So....Enjoy yourself.:icon_smil

There's also Tropical Fish World in Raleigh (919) 872-1228 and Aquamain's in Greensboro (336) 292-3474. I haven't been to any of the LFS in Chapel Hill.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you're looking to buy locally and Fish Pro's or TTF have none the Petsmart in Brier Creek usually has a pot or two.
I just moved here 2 months ago and have no clue where Brier Creek, thank you tho....also what is TTF????:help:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts