The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,890 Posts
My only thought is that, perhaps there was an ammonia spike that caused some burns to the eyes?

I had a really bad ammonia spike once (don't get mystery snails and then watch them all die at once....its a good way to kill your water quality fast) and one of my pearl gouramis got hit pretty bad. Bad enough to permanently leave one of its eyes blinded :O

If that's the case, idk if the frog can fix that, but if it can still eat and get by if the eyes don't heal then its not the worst thing ever. Assuming of course that I am right and that it is the result of an ammonia burn damaging the eye and causing blindness.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top