The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know shrimp shouldn't be kept with German Blue Ram's but what about dwarf crays?

I'm planning to take down my 40g and redo the entire tank. My plan is to keep the guppies, Clown Pleco, and male GBR (possible female if I can find him a suitable mate). With a 40g you'd think there would be lots of room for them to hide if the GBR does get a bit aggressive.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I know shrimp shouldn't be kept with German Blue Ram's but what about dwarf crays?

I'm planning to take down my 40g and redo the entire tank. My plan is to keep the guppies, Clown Pleco, and male GBR (possible female if I can find him a suitable mate). With a 40g you'd think there would be lots of room for them to hide if the GBR does get a bit aggressive.
I keep some Cajuns dwarf crays with bolivian rams and have not had any problems. The cray comes out and eats nearby the rams.

You can try it and see if it works. Remember to provide the cray for a place to hide when it molts.

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.